Friday, October 27, 2017

Is There Anyone Who Can Save My Innocent Son's Life: Shaukat Mahmood


CHAKWAL; ''I need urgent help, is there any body who can save his innocent son from going to the mouth of death, save me and my family from every moment of the great tension. Due to mysterious illness of son, we are neither alive nor dead.

Ghufran Mehmood Before Illness


Melanoma, also known as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer that develops from the pigment-containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomastypically occur in the skin but may rarely occur in the mouth, intestines, or eye. In women they most commonly occur on the legs, while in men they are most common on the back.

 I have visited every hospital and met with every doctor in Pakistan even went for spiritual remedies but in vain.. I have done every possible thing but the condition of my son is becoming worse day by day.

Shaukat Mehmood (Father Of Ghufran Mehmood)


 There is the cure of this deadly disease in US but my pocket is empty. I dont know where to get 50 lakh (5 Million) rupees'' Shaukat Mehmood said. He also told media that his son Ghufran Mahmood, who is only 12-years-old, is suffering from a deadly disease called ''Melanoma'', which has deteriorated his face and now he is disabled by eating, drinking, even can't talk and see.

 Shaukat Mehmood also said that he needs urgent financial support from wealthy people to get rid of this most dangerous disease, and will be greatly thankful for this kindness.

 Contact #: +92-333-5005037
                        +92-333-5207894
WhatsApp:  +92-333-5002746
Email: voiceofchakwal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment